Monday, April 1, 2013

unmarketabletalents

I don't have a review for this week. Oops! What I do have is news about another blog I have been working on that's quite different from this one:

http://unmarketabletalents.blogspot.com/

This is the sort of thing you might expect to see there.
It's where I will be posting my own art from now on: visual, written, and otherwise. As is stated on the top of the blog, the works there are create to provoke and inspire, so go there if you like those kinds of things.  I don't so much mean "inspire" like, "Oh man, I'm so inspired," as I mean something like, "Now I want to go make some kind of art of my own."

Also, any misspellings on the artworks are intentional. For some reason I like them. It updates every MWF.

MA 4.1.13

PS - No, this is not a practical joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment